10 Minute Face & Scalp Massage
Add 10 minutes to the beginning or end of your massage dedicated to the face and scalp. Hydrating and anti-aging face lotion is used to massage the facial muscles, followed by a relaxing hot towel on the face while your scalp is massaged. The time can also be spent solely on the scalp if you prefer to skip the face massage. This enhancement is perfect for those that suffer from allergies/sinus issues, jaw tension, headaches, or just want to add extra relaxation to the session.
10 Minute Foot Massage
Add 10 minutes to the beginning or end of your massage dedicated to the feet. Hot towels are included to help soothe the tired muscles in the feet, followed by a foot massage that's sure to bring relaxation not only to the feet, but to the entire body.
Choose your favorite from my selection of essential oils to help you relax into the session. Essential oils have been found to have a variety of benefits when inhaled, including stress relief, overall sense of wellbeing, and headache reduction or elimination.
Hot stones can be used in a variety of ways depending on your needs. They can enhance the experience of a Relaxation or Lymphatic massage, or be used to help soften muscle tissue in preparation for more specific techniques in Swedish Massage. You can choose to incorporate hot stones on either the back, arms, or legs.
*Hot stone enhancement is not offered with prenatal massage*
Topical Pain Relief Solutions
Pain Relief gel or lotion can be incorporated into your massage to help relieve tension from the more intense pain that you may be experiencing in your body due to pulled muscles, arthritis, joint pain, intense workouts, and more.
*Topical Pain Relief is not offered with Prenatal Massage*
- Real Time Pain Relief® Maxx Pain Relief Lotion
- This highly effective lotion uses a variety of pain relieving ingredients to target muscle and joint pain. I have used it on myself for over a year with great results. Ingredients include: Menthol, Arnica, Capsicum, Aloe Vera, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Emu oil
- Recommended for arthritis, fibromyalgia, as well as general joint and muscle related issues and recovery
- Biofreeze® Gel
- Biofreeze is a slightly more intense, but fantastic pain-reducing gel that penetrates quickly through the skin and into muscle tissue to help relieve sore muscles. This gel utilizes the cooling effect of menthol to soothe minor muscle and joint pain.
- Biotone® CBD Massage Balm
- CBD is a rapidly growing pain relief solution, and with good reason. While more research is needed, preliminary studies show that when applied to the skin, CBD has a variety of benefits including anti-inflammatory, anticancer (particularly related to skin when applied during massage), and localized muscle and joint pain relief.
- This professional grade CBD Massage Balm utilizes 660mg CBD as the main ingredient, along with Lidocaine and Menthol to help with various causes of muscle soreness and skin irritations.